Chicken Broccoli Cheese casserole are easy to make recipes, mainly popular in western countries. These recipes have high content of essential nutrients and the taste too is exceptionally good. A typical Chicken Cheese Casserole Recipe can contain about 400 calories and cholesterol below 90 mg. Broccoli makes our immune system strong and also prevents sun damage and reduces the risk of cancer and heart diseases. There are various ways of making the dish. Few of them are listed below.
Chicken Broccoli Cheese Casserole Recipes
Chicken Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- 15 ounce Broccoli
- 1 tbs butter
- 5 chicken pieces cut into strips
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes dissolved in 2 cup hot water
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Cook the broccoli for 10 minutes or until it becomes tender. Keep it in a baking dish after putting some chicken pieces.
- Now in a saucepan melt the butter and then add flour and salt to it and blend the mixture till it becomes smooth.
- Stir in bouillon until smooth and thicken the mixture by heating it for few minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of cheese until cheese melts.
- Pour the whole mixture over the chicken and broccoli and add the remaining cheese on it.
- Bake it for 20 minutes at 400 degree F and then serve it.
Broccoli Cheese Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1 jar Cheese wiz
- 2 can chicken soup
- Cooked Chopped chicken
- 3 cup cooked rice
- 1 pack chopped broccoli
- Put the cooked broccoli on bottom of a casserole dish.
- Make layers of rice and chicken in the casserole dish.
- Mix the Cheese Whiz ans soup in a saucepan and heat it until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the Cheese whiz and soup mixture in the casserole dish so that it mixes properly with the chicken and rice.
- Bake it at 400 degree F after covering and then for 10 more minutes without covering.
Chicken Broccoli Cheese Casserole with egg Noodles
- 8 oz egg noodles
- 10 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 heads broccoli
- 2 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Pepper and salt
- Mix sour cream, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, garlic, pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Stir butter with egg noodles in another bowl and then add sour cream mixture to it.
- In another large bowl add the chicken with soup, olives and broccoli and mix it properly.
- Then mix the contents of the last bowl and the noodles bowl.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a baking dish and sprinkle curry powder on top of it.
- Bake the mixture in at 300 degree F for about half an hour.
Chicken Broccoli Cheese with Mushroom Soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 4 cooked chicken breasts cut into small pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can onion
- 1 bag broccoli
- Mix the cream of celery, cream of mushroom and mayonnaise.
- Put broccoli in the casserole dish and spread the cooked chickens evenly over it.
- Now spread the mixture of cream of mushroom, celery and mayo over the chicken.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over the entire casserole.
- Cook the dish for half an hour at 350 degree F.
- Cook for 5 more minutes after sprinkling the French onion toppings over the cheese.
Enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Cheese Casserole dishes with your family and friends. A perfect dish for parties and gatherings, these dishes will be liked by people of every age group. However, do not make it every day as it has high calorie and it is a heavy dish.