Breast cancer is a very common disease which affects more than 2 million women only in America that is 1 out of every eight women is affected by Breast cancer. About 1% of men suffer from Breast cancer. It is very important to increase and spread general awareness of Breast cancer so that women become more attentive and educated about the symptoms and treatments of Breast cancer.Breast Cancer Awareness Quotes play a very vital role in spreading the knowledge of Breast Cancer among common masses.
Another very important movement which is helping in spreading the awareness about the causes and other details of Breast cancer in the Pink ribbon or pins. Pink has always been associated with Breast Cancer and lately it is extensively used by people to spread the awareness.
Let’s see few Breast Cancer Awareness Quotes
- No one knows what increases the risks of Breast cancer but one thing is certain that regular exercise, proper diet and avoiding alcohol decreases the risks.
- It takes about 10 years for a single cancer cell to spread to 10 cm area but the fact that you have Breast cancer can make you feel sick. Cancer won’t change significantly in months but anxiousness increases sufferings.
- Every woman needs to know a fact. And the fact is when it comes to Breast cancer, every woman is at risk.
- Breast cancer is not just a disease that strikes at woman. It strikes the very soul of women, how others perceive them and how they perceive themselves.
- People say that they know someone who is suffering from Breast cancer, looking at it in another way you can say someone close to everyone is having Breast cancer.
- A systematic cleaning and detox is definitely the way to go after each holiday. It is a key to fighting Breast cancer and hother serious diseases.
- Breast cancer deaths have been declining since the past decade. Women must get a mammogram which helps in the early diagnosis and treatments.
- First step towards change is awareness and the second is acceptance. There are presently 2.5 million Breast cancer survivors in America
- Even if you are noticing Breast cancer symptoms, it is not necessary that you are suffering from cancer, it can be a benign which is only a lump.
- When you get a cancer, it’s the real time to look at your life, what it was and what it will be. What you have done so far is not as important as what you will do next.
Breast Cancer Awareness Quotes are very useful in inspiring others to fight against Breast cancer. Quotes by survivors are very motivational and gives us a power to fight against it. These quotes help in spreading the message of hope and survival to those who have not heard about this particular type of cancer.