Campbell is a very renowned company in the field of processed foods. It is sold in about 150 countries around the world. The company headquarters is in New Jersey and was founded in the year 1869. Campbell’s Chicken and Rice along with soups are very popular among people. The food is very healthy and equally easy to prepare. Here are a few Campbell’s Chicken And Rice easy to make recipes.
Campbells Chicken And Rice Recipes
Peas Chicken And Rice
- 1 can of Campbell’s condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of Campbell’s condensed cream of celery soup
- 5 boneless chicken breasts halves
- 2 cup of uncooked instant rice
- 10 ounce of Campbell’s packaged frozen peas
- 2 cup boiling water
- 2 tbs onion soup mix
- ½ cup minced fresh parsley
- Mix rice and water in a bowl and in another bowl mix soups, soup mix and peas and then stir into rice mixture.
- Spread these ingredients on the chicken and then bake the chicken pieces for about 50 min at 350 degree F.
- Sprinkle the baked chicken with parsley and then again bake it for 15 minutes till the juices run away.
Tex Mex Chicken And Rice
- 1 can of Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 soup can
- ½ cup Tex Mex Cheese
- ½ cup frozen corn
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 4 boneless chicken breasts halves
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 cup mixture of red and green pepper strips and chopped onions
- Take a baking dish and mix chilli powder, milk and rice.
- Top with chicken and then sprinkle the chicken with cheese and chilli powder as per your wish.
- Bake the ingredients for about 45 minutes at 350 degree F.
- Boil until the cheese becomes golden. Stir the rice before serving.
Cheese Chicken And Rice Recipe
- 2 cup rice
- 5 boneless pieces of chicken breasts halves
- 2 cup Campbell’s frozen mixed vegetables
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese
- In a baking dish mix water, Campbell’s soup, rice onion powder and vegetables.
- Put the chicken pieces in the mixture and season it as per your taste.
- Bake the dish at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes. Top with cheese.
- Serve the dish with green salad or bread as per your choice.
Vegetable Chicken And Rice Recipe
- 4 boneless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cup water
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 cup Campbell’s frozen vegetable mixture
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- Cook the chicken till it turns golden brown. Keep it aside.
- Mix the soup, paprika and water in a bowl. Add the frozen vegetables to the mixture and then heat it. Constantly stir the ingredients.
- Stir rice and chicken. Cover and cook it at medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients and serve it.
You will surely enjoy the various Campbell Chicken And Rice Recipes given above and. Cook it and serve it to your close friends and family. The Campbell’s processed foods ingredients will surely enhance the taste of your food and you will surely get appreciated from those who will eat your dishes.