Orange Chicken dishes are one of the most classic Chinese dishes which originated in the Hun province. With time the Easy Orange Chicken Recipes have become very popular and spread to different parts of the world. We have wide variety of ingredients to choose from which makes it so easy to make and popular among folks with different tastes.
The ingredients used in the recipe are rich in nutrients which makes it healthy dish and at the same time very tasty. The chicken pieces used in these dishes are low in fat and high in protein. Orange is a rich source of Vitamin C and antioxidants thus we have better immunity against diseases and infections. Antioxidants help in delaying aging symptoms and bring a natural shine to the skin.
Easy Orange Chicken Recipes
Recipe 1: Orange Juice Chicken
- 2 tbs mustard
- 1 chopped Onion
- 5 boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 cup orange Juice
- 2 tbs flour
- Spread mustard evenly on the chicken pieces and put some chopped onion on it.
- Coat it with 1/ 4 cup brown sugar and pour orange juice so that the chicken is properly covered. Add butter on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degree F. Remove the leftover sauce and pour into a saucepan.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup brown sugar and return to oven.
- Mix the leftover orange juice with flour and heat it until the sauce thickens.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and place it on a serving dish and pour the sauce on top of it.
Recipe 2: Honey Orange Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken
- ½ tbs ground ginger
- 2 cup orange juice
- 3 tbs honey
- 3 tbs cornstarch
- ½ cup hot water
- Cook the chicken over medium heat till the juices run clear.
- Heat the orange juice till you see bubbles around the edges of the pan.
- Add corn starch dissolved in hot water.
- Mix honey and ginger and add orange juice in it. Cook until the sauce is thick.
- Serve the chicken and pour sauce on pt of it.
Recipe 3: Simple Chicken and Orange Sauce
- 5 boneless chicken breasts
- Frozen concentrated Orange Juice
- Onion Soup Mix
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top of the chicken pieces.
- Add the Onion soup mix with the chicken and then pour orange juice on top of it.
- Bake the mixture for about an hour at 350 degree.
Recipe 4: Chicken Orange Marmalade
- 4 boneless chickens
- Dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Mix all the four ingredients and then sprinkle salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Coat the chicken in flour mixture and Pour oil in a pan and heat the chicken till it turns brown.
- Add marmalade juice in the pan and boil it to decrease its volume. Place chicken in a casserole. Pour sauce and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Recipe 5: Orange Mango Chicken
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breast haves
- 1 cup orange
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- salt and freshly grounded black pepper to taste
- 1 peeled mango
- 1 lemon
- Place the chicken breast halves in the olive oil and heat it for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Apply salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat lemon juice over medium heat. Mix in orange juice, mango, ginger and cinnamon.
- Cook and continuously stir for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Spoon over the cooked chicken breast halves to serve.
These were few Easy Orange Chicken Recipe which you can make in your home and enjoy with your friends. These Chinese recipe tastes good and equally good for your health. You can make your changes according to your taste and preferences.